Privacy and security are of the utmost importance to Alpes Léman Conseil, and we do our best to make sure our technical and organizational procedures enforce your rights to your data protection.
This document is meant to describe how Alpes Léman Conseil collects, handles, processes and stores personal data (information about a physical individual, directly identified or who can be identified) of its employees, clients, direct or indirect in case of sub-contracts, or of individual clients, that are collected in order to execute its assignments or while the www.alpes-leman-conseil.com website (« the Website ») is being used.
Alpes Léman Conseil’s business consists, in essence, to support families in their personal settlement during their relocation for professional reasons. In this context, Alpes Léman Conseil may be led to gather, formally or informally, various information related to the personal life of the supported families.
Alpes Léman Conseil cannot execute the assignments given by its clients without collecting, processing and storing some information and documents, some of which will be transferred to various external organizations/individuals in the process of performing our assignments.
Identity of the Data Controller :
Personal data that can be collected via the Website, to execute precontractual measures upon request of the data subject or in order to execute the contract to which the data subject is part, are collected by Alpes Léman Conseil SAS, whose head office is 985 route des Bois Enclos, 74100 JUVIGNY, France, registered at the Registre du Commerce of Thonon-les-Bains under the number 813 011 558, holder of the professional license n° CPI74012015000000882 issued by the Préfecture de Haute-Savoie, represented by Benoit JANVIER acting as its President.
Collected data :
Depending on its assignment, Alpes Léman Conseil is likely to request from the final beneficiary of the service, as well as from their spouse and from the person(s) chosen as guarantor(s), to communicate personal data that can include :
- Last and first names ;
- Physical and electronic addresses ;
- Date and place of birth ;
- Family and marital status ;
- Areas of interest, designated constraints including related to medical condition ;
- Housing whishes ;
- Occupation ;
- Structure and origin of earned and unearned income ;
- Documents part of a tenancy application file as defined in the Decree n° 2015-1437 (5 novembre 2015) ;
- Identity documents / civil status documents, work contract, driving license, diplomas, tax returns, or other documents rendered necessary to perform administrative and/or immigration procedures ;
- Documents required to apply and obtain, if relevant, the Aide Mobili-Pass® or other administrative device managed by Action Logement Services ;
- Immunization history of school children (school enlisting) and/or other children (social security enlisting, minor residence permit), etc ;
- Data related to housing, including information related to utilities, insurance, rent history, reports of inventory of fixtures ;
- Bank account references ;
We are likely to receive, with your prior approval, some data (particularly name, phone number and address) by our partners and/or your employer. In this case, your data will be processed as described in this document.
When you fill out the contact form via the Website, we collect your name, first name, phone number and electronic address.
Alpes Léman Conseil commits to only collect, among the above categories, the data that is strictly necessary to a successful outcome of the assignment.
If you decide to communicate, directly or not, personal data that we have not requested, and particularly information revealing, a way or another, your ethnicity, your political, religious, philosophical, trade union opinions, health information or sexual preferences, you do it under your own responsibility and with the goal of helping the assignment you are giving us. They will nonetheless be processed as described in this document.
Should you refuse to communicate required data and to grant specific consent to process it, Alpes Léman Conseil may not be able to perform the assignment given.
Legitimate purpose and legal base :
The main purpose of your personal data collection is to offer you the best service, tailormade to your needs, in a secure, efficient and personalized manner. We will only collect, and, if necessary, transmit, the data strictly needed for this purpose and according to this policy.
Alpes Léman Conseil uses personal data within the purpose of its assignments : relocation, immigration, administrative procedures, tenancy management, expatriation management, visa & travel management, etc.
For this purpose, you agree that we use your personal data to :
- To build and manage a customers, prospects, partners, letting agents, landlords database ;
- Optimize the use of our services, as well as the setup and operation of the Website, anticipate and solve potential problems to improve the access and use of the Website ;
- To provide our services and to facilitate their functioning, including by conducting background checks about you ;
- To provide personalized contents and services, taking into account your constraints, preferences and areas of interest ;
- To build sales statistics, to analyze the volume and the history of your use of our services ;
- To inform you about our services and that of our partners ;
- To manage our relationship with you ;
- To manage the invoicing process, unpaid invoices and potential disputes related to the use of our services ;
- To prevent, detect and investigate any activity potentially illegal, forbidden or contrary to good practice, to fight fraud, abusive use, viruses and other malware, and to ensure compliance with our general sales conditions ;
- To meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
We will only use your personal data for the purpose described above.
When data is compulsory to access specific functionalities of the Website or the service involved in the contract you have agreed on, the obligation is mentioned at the place/moment of collection. If you refuse to provide this data, you may not be able to enjoy the full service or some of the Website’s functionalities.
By using the Website, by filling out the contact form on the Website, or by giving us an assignment, you freely and specifically consent that Alpes Léman Conseil may collect, process, store and/or use, if necessary, your personal data as described in this document.
When giving us your consent, you have the right to request the rectification and erasure of your personal data.
Data recipients :
Personal data are never communicated to third parties for commercial reasons.
Your personal data collected by Alpes Léman Conseil are for the sole use of Alpes Léman Conseil, the data recipient, for two purposes :
- Provide the service you have assigned us for ;
- Allow the management of the company, in compliance with laws and regulations.
Access to your personal data within Alpes Léman Conseil is strictly limited to the authorized personnel, empowered because of their position and subject to professional secrecy.
Some of your personal data may be communicated, without your specific consent, to companies or individuals assigned to perform tasks needed for the proper management of the company, to perform the service you have assigned us for, and to properly manage our company. Data may be communicated by Alpes Léman Conseil to :
- Letting agents, institutional lessors, private landlords, in the context of your home search ;
- Contractors assigned to contribute to the proper operation or maintenance of your residence ;
- Contractors responsible for the good operation and security of our computer systems ;
- Contractors responsible for the accounting and control of the our accounts ;
- Action Logement Services when needed to implement the Aide MobiliPass® and other devices proposed by this agency ;
- Your employer as part of our obligation to inform them on the progress of work and contract execution.
Within the execution of their obligations, contractors’ access to personal data is limited to those that are indispensable to their tasks. They have a legal obligation to use them according to legal and regulatory provisions of personal data management. The only data transmitted will be that strictly necessary to the pursuit of the legitimate purpose.
Besides the situations described above, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties except if : (1) you request or allow us to do so ; (2) such disclosure is required to perform the service you have assigned us to ; (3) Alpes Léman Conseil is forced to by a governmental authority or a regulatory organization, in case of a judicial requisition, subpoena or any other similar governmental or judicial request, or to establish or defend a legal request.
Data Transfer outside the European Union :
Alpes Léman Conseil’s IT service providers, which host the Website www.alpes-leman-conseil.com, the data vault and the email servers are located in France and in Switzerland, and the information and data traded with Alpes Léman Conseil transit by their facilities. They comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and provide a high level of security.
In the case of projects involving transfers to or from non-EU member states, Alpes Léman Conseil may be led to transfer data to execute the service it is assigned to.
These data can be sent to sates of « sufficient protection », to US companies member of the « Safe Harbor » or to states without sufficient data protection..
The data subject being informed about their country of origin or of destination before Alpes Léman Conseil is assigned, consents that their personal data are transferred to partners in the country of origin or of destination, whichever it may be.
Data retention :
As part of the privacy protection, personal data retention does not go beyond the period strictly necessary to accomplish the assignment given to Alpes Léman Conseil.
However, data establishing a right or a contract, or which must be retained as a proof of proper execution of a contract, will be retained for the period laid down by law (5 years).
Alpes Léman Conseil attaches a great importance to professional secrecy and pledges to protect the data collected against disclosure or unauthorized use. However, Alpes Léman Conseil will not bear responsibility for :
- Information already in the public domain,
- Information lawfully collected from third parties with no restriction,
- Information to be disclosed further to a judicial decision of an administrative or judiciary authority.
In performing our services, we attach a great importance to the security and the integrity of our clients and users personal data.
Therefore, complying with the GDPR, we pledge to take all useful measures to preserve the data security, and particularly to protect them from any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, as well as any other form of illicit processing or transfer to unauthorized recipients.
For this purpose, we implement industry state-of-the-art security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized disclosure.
Moreover, to avoid unauthorized access, to guarantee the accuracy and proper use of data, we have implemented electronic, physical and management procedures to safeguard and preserve data collected in the process of our services.
Nevertheless, no one can assume to be shielded from piracy attacks. That is why, in case of a security breach impacting you, we pledge to inform you as soon as possible and to make our best efforts to take all necessary measures to neutralize the intrusion and minimize its impact. Should you suffer damage further to the exploitation of a security breach, we pledge to support you with all needed assistance to help you assert your rights.
Rights of the Data Subject – Contacting Alpes Léman Conseil
The person who communicated personal data specifically and freely gives their prior and informed consent to the collection and use of their data according to this policy.
Persons who have consented to the collection and use of their personal data by Alpes Léman Conseil can contact us by e-mail (info[at]alpes-leman-conseil.com) to assert their individual rights, and have :
- the right to send a claim to the CNIL, the French data protection authority (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes)
- a right of access,
- a right to request rectification or erasure,
- a right of withdrawal at all times.
If the assignment ends further to the exercise of one of these rights, the full amount of the service will remain due.
Alpes Léman Conseil pledges to reply to your request of access, rectification, erasure or any other request of additional information within a reasonable time not exceeding one month from your request.